Graphic Design Course by Learnio
February 1 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+1
Graphic Design is one of the most highly demanded skills in freelancing marketplaces. With more companies going online daily, the demand for Graphic Designers is increasing. In this program, we will teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create industry-standard designs that will help you get freelance jobs easily.
- Self paced: 80 hours
- Mentor Led: 40 hours
- Tests: 10+
- Assignments: 6
Start date: 1 February (18:00 – 20:00)
With this knowledge, you will be able to
- Work with industry-standard Adobe programs
- Understand design theory and modern design trends
- Create unique logos for brands and individuals
- Design business cards, flyers, posters, social media designs, etc.
- Edit and retouch photos
- Build a portfolio of professional designs on Behance, Dribbble, etc
- Work as a freelance graphic designer in marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, etc
We will also teach you SOFT SKILLS!
- Because you will need them to excel in the Freelance marketplaces
- In addition to learning technical skills, you will also need freelancing skills, mostly tips and tricks on how to win jobs and grow your portfolio.
- With our expert mentors who are also professional freelancers, we have created a complete freelancing skills course that will take you from a beginner to an expert in no time.
- We will teach you how to find appropriate jobs, write proper cover letters and negotiate to get better rates for your work.
- Most of the clients in the Freelance marketplaces communicate in English
- To help you become better in your communication and negotiation, we will provide you with an Business English course.
- We will start with the basics of the English language and we will teach you everything you need to know to communicate effectively with your clients.
TO REGISTER IN THIS COURSE PLEASE CLICK HERE https://albania.learnio.eu/enroll-now/