Web Development Course by Learnio
February 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+1
- Self paced: 80 hours
- Mentor Led: 40 hours
- Tests: 10+
- Assignments: 6
Start date: 17 February (18:00 – 20:00)
With this knowledge, you will be able to
- Understand how websites work
- Set up your domain and hosting and create your own portfolio website
- Create a professional business website for corporates
- Build eCommerce websites for your clients where they can sell their products
- Create blogging websites
- Get maintenance and bug-fixing jobs for existing websites
- Get a good grasp on the concepts of web development setting you up to specialize further in either front-end or back-end web development
We will also teach you SOFT SKILLS!
- Because you will need them to excel in the Freelance marketplaces
- In addition to learning technical skills, you will also need freelancing skills, mostly tips and tricks on how to win jobs and grow your portfolio.
- With our expert mentors who are also professional freelancers, we have created a complete freelancing skills course that will take you from a beginner to an expert in no time.
- We will teach you how to find appropriate jobs, write proper cover letters and negotiate to get better rates for your work.
- Most of the clients in the Freelance marketplaces communicate in English
- To help you become better in your communication and negotiation, we will provide you with an Business English course.
- We will start with the basics of the English language and we will teach you everything you need to know to communicate effectively with your clients.
TO REGISTER IN THIS COURSE PLEASE CLICK HERE https://albania.learnio.eu/enroll-now/